4/07/2008

Crazy.

I feel very on edge today. Have been since the moment I woke up. Something is different in the air today, and I sense that there is a change about to happen. Possibly something big, certainly something impressive. Today is a different day, and I'm excited to have a front row seat.

*I think I want to use my blog a bit more for writing. Not just daily writings about my whereabouts and what-I-dids, but actual writing. It's time to start pursuing one of my life long goals. I'd like to be a published author one day, but I haven't even begun to write a plot for a story. If I wasn't in school, I think it would be a whole lot easier to devote more time to writing. However, that isn't a luxury I have right now. Hopefully this summer will resemble last summer in the amount of freedom and alone time I had. I never get any time to myself any more, and I really can't do anything about it.

This weekend was nice. Sunday was my three week marker for no-smoking. Yay me.

1 comment:

kristine said...

Three weeks, huh? Way to go!! That is awesome.. hopefully you're proud of yourself!