4/01/2008

7 Strange Things

Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven Strange Things about Me...

1.) I'm almost 22 years old, and I'm still afraid of the dark
2.) I love, love LOVE peanut butter and carrot sandwiches! YUM!
3.) Nice pens are somewhat of an obsession for me.
4.) If I see a baby, or young child, I have to interact with it in some way- even if it's just a smile. I love kids to death, and can't wait for my own!
5.) I always sleep on my right side
6.) When I dry my hands with paper towels, I always use three.
7.) My biggest fear in the world is the big blue whale.

** I know you're supposed to tag people, but I don't have any friends on here other than the one who tagged me!!!! I feel like a loser now. Ha!

1 comment:

kristine said...

Hey - it's ok! You're new to the blogging world! PB and carrot?? You are weird!!!! Oh and also - I am 25 and still afraid of the dark. My mom once told me once I had kids it would change..nope. You just have to deal with it. Oh and also, I used to be a right side sleeper until I was pregnant with Graycen. You;re supposed to sleep on your left side while pregnant and I have now become a left side sleeper. Weird!